Wednesday hump day! Longing to grab another coffee to get you over the hump, through your day and into your weekend? Instead of reaching for the java check out Oolong tea. Oolong is traditional Chinese tea that helps relax and sooth the body while packing a healthy punch.
Depending of the variety of the Oolong tea taste can vary greatly! Taste can vary from sweet and fruity with honey aromas, or woody and thick with roasted aromas, or green and fresh with bouquet aromas. It does have caffeine in case you are watching you caffeine intake/caffeine affects you negatively. If not this is a great tea that should be added to your choices!
- Antioxidants (fight against the damage of free radicals)
- Heart health (dilates blood vessels which helps blood flow in and out of the arteries, helps reduce cholesterol build-up in the blood)
- Smoothing and helpful with digestive disorders (everyone can benefit from this point!)
- Fat burner!! (helps boost your metabolism and helps burn excess fat!)
- Boosts/strengthens immune system (In our stressful lives we all need something to help calm our nerves and strengthen our immunity)
- Healthier bones/strong bones
- Helps fight tooth decay! Move aside apple enter in Oolong (well actually keep the apple too ;) )
Happy drinking and Happy hump day!! (You’re almost through it!)